Buy as a Blade ONLY
*NO Screws Included when purchasing blade ONLY
- Upgrade a Polymer Composite blade to a stronger more reliable material
- Lightweight Hard-Coat Anodized Handle Great for Every Day Carry.
- This can be used to replace a D-Series blade.
UPK-D1, D2, and D4
Blade Material Comparison (Tensile Strength)
- 440A Stainless Steel 220+ ksi
- Black 7075-T6 Aluminum 74 ksi
- Red 50% Glass-filled Nylon 9 ksi
- Requires Torx T20 Driver to remove screws (Not Included)
- There are 2 stainless springs located under/inside the Button, maintain pressure on button when loosening the Lock screw, recommend opening slowly.
- Upgrade requires the use of Loctite 243 in all 3 instances of hardware screws and is included
Blade Only (existing hardware REQUIRED)
- Hard-Coat Anodized 7075-T6 blade