D-Series Red Polymer Composite Handle
available as a REPLACEMENT KIT
Polymer composite handles are unique, the MIX of RED and BLACK combine during injection molding in a unique way each time making every handle different from the last.
Threaded holes are reinforced with brass inserts
*If you have a preference for a lighter or darker handle, please leave a note on the order and I will do my best to send your preference.
This can be used to replace a D-Series handle.
UPK-D1, D2, and D4
Handle Material Comparison (Tensile Strength)
- 440A Stainless Steel 220+ ksi
- Black 7075-T6 Aluminum 70 ksi
- Red 50% Glass-filled Nylon 9 ksi
- Requires Torx T20 Driver to remove screws (Not Included)
- There are 2 stainless springs located under/inside the Button, maintain pressure on button when loosening the Lock screw, recommend opening slowly.
- Upgrade requires the use of Loctite 243 in all 3 instances of hardware screws and is included
Handle Kit (uses existing Red Button)
- RED 50% Glass-Filled Nylon Handle
- Loctite 243 0.5ml