The Ultimate Tool.
Built to Do.
Milled handles in Custom 450 H900 Stainless Steel hardened to HRC 45
The UPK-M1 was the original knife model created by UPKnife to debut the bolt-action system and was limited to 100 pcs though less were released due to high quality standards. The first 21 were produced without serial numbers, except 0009 which was marked at request, all knives numbered 0022 and up have a serial number marking.
The UPK-M2, is fundamentally built on the M1 and offers optimizations to the design while maintaining the original slim outer dimensions.
To list a few:
- Additional front handle grooves for improved grip
- Larger Wider blade with more acute primary bevel angle with no increase in handle dimensions, improves slicing resistance by reducing drag.
- Shorter bolt-lever action stroke, easier to open by reducing reach required while maintaining the length of sharp edge (witchery used)
- Improved blade play tolerances through improved blade rail design
- Hidden hole added behind the lanyard loop, easier debris cleaning and lube access
- 3 Position Bolt Action OTF Operation
- 3.25” 440C Heat treated Blade
- Multi-Purpose Saw
- Bottle Opener
- Box Wrench Sizes: 9 SAE/Metric
- Dual: 9/16"(15mm), 1/2"(13mm), 3/8"(10mm)
- Solo: 7/16", (12mm), 1/4"
- 1/4" Bit Driver Driver (T-Handle) with retention
- Wire Stripper fixed V-blade
- Tungsten Carbide Glass Breaker Tip with Center-Punch Action
- Deep Carry Concealed Pocket clip
- holds up to a 1.5" Belt Width
- Integrated Lanyard Loop
Multiple position locking system designed to handle tough use.
Knife pattern: Hybrid Tanto Custom Multi-tool Blade Pattern
Blade length: 2.9in(Euro measured) 3.2inch(tip-choil)
Blade grind and micro bevel: Flat Sabre Grind, wet ground and sharpened to preserve the temper all the way to the edge
Length Closed: 4.3" (110mm)
Partial Open Length: 5.1" (130mm)
Full Open Length: 7.2" (183mm)
Width: 1 3/8" (35mm)
Thickness Handle: 5/16" (8mm)
Thickness Overall: 9/16" (14.2mm) clip to bolt lever
Low Profile with Deep Carry Pocket Clip
An all American sweetheart created this photo and blew the point out of the water, Low-profile enough to wear comfortably all day with a Deep Carry Pocket Clip that really conceals the tool in a pocket. Can you find the M-Series knife in this photo?
What is it made out of?
Hard Work, Sweat, Tears, and Hardened STAINLESS STEEL*
*sweat and tears have been meticulously removed during acid passivation, several clean and rinse procedures, and final alcoholic wipe down before packaging.
Blade steel: 440C Stainless Steel Heat treated target HRC: 60
Handle and Bolt Lever material: 450 H900 Stainless steel Heat treated to HRC: 45
Hardware material: 316 Stainless screws, 302 Stainless Springs and Pocket Clip, 304 Stainless Dowels, 440C Stainless Steel Ball Bearing, 304 Stainless carrier for a *Tungsten Carbide glass breaker tip, *Neodymium Magnet
Where is it made?
USA Made Qualified Claim: Designed, Engineered, Prototyped, Tested, Ground, Finished, Sharpened, Laser Engraved, Passivated, Assembled, and packaged in-house in Agua Dulce, CA, USA with imported and US sourced materials and hardware.