D-Series SS Hardened 440A Stainless Handle
available as an UPGRADE KIT
This can be used to replace a D-Series handle, notably converting upgrading the handle on an Hybrid SS-Poly or a SS-AL to have the strongest Handle available.
UPK-D1, D2, and D4
Handle Material Comparison (Tensile Strength)
- 440A Stainless Steel 220+ ksi
- Black 7075-T6 Aluminum 70 ksi
- Red 50% Glass-filled Nylon 9 ksi
- Requires Torx T20 Driver to remove screws (Not Included)
- There are 2 stainless springs located under/inside the Button, maintain pressure on button when loosening the Lock screw, recommend opening slowly.
- Upgrade requires the use of Loctite 243 in all 3 instances of hardware screws and is included
Kits come with a Button and a Custom Hardened Stainless Steel lock screw.
Handle Kit with SS Button Kit (Max Duty)
- Hardened 450 Stainless Steel Button and is the strongest Button
- Hardened 440A Stainless Steel Handle
- Custom Hardened Stainless Steel lock screw
- Loctite 243 0.5ml