D1-Polymer Composite Blade
Buy as a Blade ONLY
*NO Screws Included when purchasing blade ONLY
- Polymer composite handles are made in a 50% glass-filled nylon like used in the gun frames with outstanding toughness and durability.
- Reliable Lightweight material
- D-Series blade
UPK-D1, D2, and D4
Blade Material Comparison (Tensile Strength)
- 440A Stainless Steel 220+ ksi
- 7075-T6 Aluminum 74 ksi
- 50% Glass-filled Nylon 9 ksi
- Requires Torx T20 Driver to remove screws (Not Included)
- There are 2 stainless springs located under/inside the Button, maintain pressure on button when loosening the Lock screw, recommend opening slowly.
- Upgrade requires the use of Loctite 243 in all 3 instances of hardware screws and is included
Blade Only (existing hardware REQUIRED)
- Hard-Coat Anodized 7075-T6 blade