UPK-D2 Axe Quillion Dagger
Axe Quillion Dagger
The Axe Quillion is an aggressive medieval dagger with guards inspired from a double ended battle axe. The long sweeping quillion come to points which add to the forward threat when the blade is presented. The dagger's blade offers full length double sided live edges, which become fully protected, eclipsed by the handle when closed. Edged to 1000 grit in wet silicone carbide makes a potent dagger.
Custom Quillion Axe Grinds - See photos and request a custom quillion axe grind length in the notes of your order, please allow 48 hours to make the modification. (40mm is standard and has no wait if in stock)
- 154CM Stainless steel HRC61 with cryo Blade USA Made in-house from US sourced material
- 450 H900 stainless Steel Handle
- Custom made 450 H900 Stainless steel Hardware(Button and screws)
- 301 Stainless Steel Springs
BrightMetal Finish - the raw milled heat treated stainless blade and handle are tumbled and then further polished before being micro ball peened, a process used in aerospace fabrication to reduce fatigue cracking and crack propagation in critical components. This process requires a spherical media that is ultra hard and produces a resilient micro orange peel effect. This surface performs further to withstands scratches.
- Extended length: 11.7 inches (297 mm)
- Collapsed length: 7.3 inches (186 mm)
- Weight: 0.5 lb (8 oz.) (approx.)