UPK-D4 Eclipse Ring2 Hybrid SS-Al
This UPK-D4 Eclipse has a Hardened 440A Stainless Steel Blade and a Hardcoat Type III 7075-T6 Aluminum Ring2 Handle with Clip.
Pre-Orders ship in about a week
A minimal guard version of the PocketSai. The guards have been reduced to the minimum amount for blade retraction.
- EDC Defensive Implement
- The Eclipse is self-sheathing making them easy and safe to carry
- Ring2 handle to optimize reverse grip manipulation
- Retractable Blade automatically Locks at either position (open/closed)
- Sharpened & Unsharpened options available
x1 Eclipse Ring2 Hybrid SS-AL w/Clip
- Blade Milled from 440A Stainless Steel
- Heat Treated to 45 HRC
- 220+ ksi Tensile Strength
- Handle made in 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Hardcoat Type III Anodized
- 74 ksi Tensile Strength
- Custom Button made in Anodized Aluminum
- 7075-T6 Aluminum with Black, Crimson, or Gold Hardcoat Anodize
- Custom Screws made in 450 Stainless steel
- Heat Treated by Age Hardening to the H900 condition HRC 45
- 301 Stainless Steel Springs and Clip
- Cold work Hardened to a Spring Temper
- Extended length: 12.5 inches (317.3 mm)
- Collapsed length: 8.1 inches (206.5 mm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
Important Read :
The ring implement provides an optimized draw, deploy, and control feature to the end of the handle.
The combo of a hardened stainless blade with a 7075-T6 Aluminum handle provides a tough throwable PocketSai for practice, training, and EDC at a reduced cost. A blade made in 440A martensitic stainless steel with a hardness of HRC 40-45 makes a tough resilient stainless made for throwing and can take extreme abuse offering bending where harder alloys will break.
Upon receiving my knives I loved the uniqueness off them. Took a little time getting used to them especially the sai but love them. Thanks for an awesome and unique product